AI Talent Recruitment
2 September, 2020 | Written by: Sreeram Visvanathan
As an IBM Solution Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Oracle Cloud EPM Architect will be part of project delivery and responsible for the following activities:
- Working closely with EPM consultants and customers to understand data integration requirements.
- Driving technical design of FDMEE, FDM and Cloud Data Management solution to load data into all EPM on-prem and EPM cloud applications (i.e. Hyperion Planning, HFM, PBCS/ EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS, etc.)
- Driving technical design of suitable metadata load solution using Outline Load Utility, EPM Automate, FDMEE etc.
- Coordinating and driving discussions with relevant teams for design sign-off.
- Mentoring and supporting offshore development team through the implementation phase of the project.
- Developing and reviewing system documentation and training material.
- Driving System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing of the data integration solution.
Production deployment and roll out.
The following tools/technology skills are a must have:
01. Oracle Hyperion FDMEE with Hyperion Planning and/or HFM as the target.
02. FDMEE Scripting (Jython/VBScript/SQL).
03. Metadata Integration Technologies (Outline Load, EPM Automate etc.)
04. Expert in SQL
05. Excel Macro skills (good to have)
06. Experience in working with ODI
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Chief Executive, IBM UK and Ireland